The Brilliance On-Time On-Budget Guarantee
Brilliance will guarantee the cost of a project.
We understand that time is money. We guarantee that we will meet our promise date. If we don’t, we will credit you with $100 for every day we are over.
Qualifying for the Guarantee
For a project to be delivered on-time and on-budget requires work and commitment from both sides. To qualify for the guarantee, Brilliance asks that our clients agree to the following terms:
To qualify for either guarantee:
- The project must be proceeded by a project that is used to clarify the scope and recommended approach.
- Any changes in scope must involve the removal of functionality with the same level of complexity to that being added or additional cost must be approved to cover the new requirements.
- Removal of functionality must be discussed and agreed upon between Brilliance and the customer in order to ensure that remaining requirements are not adversely affected.
- The customer must partner with us for success by:
- Attending weekly project status meetings
- Meeting deadlines and milestones provided to the client for data, questions and testing
- Paying invoices within 2 weeks
Contact Brilliance to complete your next project on-time and on-budget.Get Started