OttLite Case Study
Since 1989, OttLite Technologies has provided customers with lighting that simulates natural daylight to help them see more clearly and comfortably. While having success selling its products at key retailers like JoAnn Fabrics, Michaels, Lowe's and more, its website needed an upgrade and redesign.
OttLite was on an older version of AspDotNetStorefront and was having performance issues that included the inability to:
- maximize use of the systems’ marketing features
- be mobile responsive
- control and easily edit all website content
OttLite wanted a high-touch, graphically pleasing site that would enable them to continue to add content, market products in the store and reach consumers through the mobile channel. OttLite worked with Brilliance, who developed a responsive skin on AspDotNetStoreFront 9.5.0. Some other solutions included:
- Integrated AspDotNetStoreFront featured products into a DNN homepage
- Matched responsive skin on the DNN/AspDotNetStoreFront platforms to provide a seamless experience for users
- Developed a cleaner path to order and/or purchasing from a dealer site
OttLite has seen increased traffic on its website since working with Brilliance. Some notable statistics include:
- Organic traffic is up 65%, following the launch of the new website
- 40% of site traffic is coming from mobile and tablet devices and is now being served with a mobile responsive site.
"The Brilliance Team was wonderful to work with. They provided creative solutions and worked hard to make our vision for the website a reality. Their knowledge of responsive design, storefront best practices and SEO was outstanding and greatly helpful. They were truly a partner and guide during the entire process." - Jessica Kremkau, Director of Marketing at OttLite